Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Number One Relationship Killer: Cheating

This topic I feel a lot of people can relate to. I'm apologizing in advance if I'm jumping all over the place with this. It isn't just men that do it, women do it too. It's never happened to myself (not that I know of) and I've never been one to cheat. If I feel like I have to, then I will stop dealing with you all together. That's just me. I handle things this way for a couple reasons; karma is a bitch, a big one and I have enough respect for the other person to not do it while I'm with them. There are so many reasons why cheating happens. Could be a bad relationship or (let's keep 100) you think your ass can get away with it. In these cases, I have no sympathy for you for what is to come. We all make mistakes, but does the saying "I'm human" make it acceptable? Me personally,  it doesn't. It's so sad that it has become so common, we've become numb to it. Cheating isn't something that just happens,  it's a choice. Keep in mind this is all my opinion. For failing relationships, it doesn't mean you get to look else where, you stay and do what you can to work it out. If the relationship is broken beyond repair, then end that chapter and move on. It's that simple. People make things more complicated that what it really is. Those who think they're just that slick, one word, redrum! Hopefully you know what I mean by that. There are crazies in the world that will chop, shoot and kill your ass real quick over this. See me, I'm that person that believes in bricks in windshields (yeah, you read that right) and cutting brakes. I might cut you too in the process. My emotions are something to NOT play with and will get you severely hurt messing with me. Either way, it just isn't worth it. I would rather you be up front and say "Yo, this ain't workin." Sure I'll be hurt, but I'll respect you in the end. Now, I can't stay with someone after I found out they cheated. This is just my way of thinking; if you do it once, you'll do it again. I refuse to be the fool twice. Also,  man/or woman up to your mistakes. You make it worse when the other person finds out from other sources. This part here is specifically for the ladies. . .KNOW YOUR WORTH! If the man you're involved with keeps doing it, then clearly he doesn't respect you nor does he care about you as much as he claims. I know some people that have cheated on someone because they cheated first. . .what does it really solve, I mean honestly. Now you both look crazy cheating on each other and the deeper issue isn't being resolved. So you've caught him or her cheating. What do you do? Forgive and move forward or end things right then and there? Keep this in mind; if you take that person back, don't be surprised if they do it again. It's not always a bad thing to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment