Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Build Me a Man

So for anyone who is a K. Michelle fan like myself,  you know her album was released today, "Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?". Deluxe version available at Best Buy. So as I was listening to the album.  One song stuck out the most. You guessed it, Build A Man. It basically talks about building the perfect man for herself by taking each of the better qualities of the men that has been in her life. This got me thinking. . .what if we really could build men. Take a good quality or feature from someone in your past and combine them to make this perfect man. I wonder how many of us would have the same man? Lol. She really touched me with this one (along with a few other ones) and she always manages to make feel emotions I don't want to feel, but that good music for you. That's what happens when you write about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment