Sunday, January 4, 2015

2K15

Well people, it's a new year. New set of goals, new outlook on life and new set of mistakes to be made. Learn from them. . .please. I know everyone has their New Years Resolutions. I just have goals. That's all they really are; goals. I made a few goals and I plan on sticking with them. Whatever goal you have, stick to it. It's all possible. I started this year with a new slate and hope everyone else is doing the same. All of the mess and negativity that went on in 2K14, I'm leaving it there and not picking back up. This year is a year of action and I'm taking it. My number one goal this year is to treat myself better. What I mean by this is taking time to doing something nice for myself, and treating my body better (includes eating better and working out more). For the past month I have been in this really nasty and negative space. After doing some serious thinking, I'm seeing the source of what is causing it and I'm doing something about it. So, I am taking steps to be a better me and make my life better. TAKE ACTION! If you want something to change in your life, whatever that is, do it and stop complaining about it. Let 2K15 be the year of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment