Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Expectations

This all about setting expectations when trying to date. I often pride myself on not giving up everything so easily. I make them work for what they want. I realize I'm very traditional when it comes to dating. If I'm serious about someone, I won't sleep with them on the first date. I also don't send dirty pics to this person in the beginning. I want tjis person to respect me and understand the fact that I'm not easy.The only time I do that is when I plan on sleeping with this person, meaning there is no intentions on making things serious. I also expect more from you. For example, this guy who is currently trying to date me was suppose to call me Sunday. It is now Tuesday. I'm not calling him only because he gave me a specific time that he was going to call. I don't chase after people so we'll speak when HE decides to call. Why? Because he said he was going to. So one can only assume that I expect you to keep your word. May sound crazy, but oh well. Don't make promises you can't keep. I even had one guy ask to see a my ass. . .um no, I really am not interested in you like that so I definitely don't want to send you the message that I am. Bottom line is, set your expectations high and you quickly weed out those with not so good intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment